me

My photo
born at 1997. a girl. I love to be in the middle of my friends. Olympus Camera. Indonesia. funny. and I'm AWKWARD (kidding) so, enjoy.. :)

created by me... :]

do you remember?
we use to talk for an hour..
talking about life, to life..
laugh to laugh..
jokes..to jokes..
until we forget to go back home.. :)

Monday 1 November 2010

every place, has their meaning

                    H.O.L.L.A.N.D

Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies


I.T.A.L.Y.

I Trust And Love You


L.I.B.Y.A.

Love Is Beautiful ; You Also


F.R.A.N.C.E.

Friendships Remain And Never Can End


C.H.I.N.A.

Come Here..... I Need Affection


B.U.R.M.A.

Between Us, Remember Me Always


N.E.P.A.L.

Never Ever Part As Lovers


I.N.D.I.A.

I Nearly Died In Adoration


K.E.N.Y.A

Keep Everything Nice, Yet Arousing


K.O.R.E.A.

Keep Optimistic Regardless of Every adversity


E.G.Y.P.T.

Everything's Great, You Pretty Thing !


M.A.N.I.L.A.

May All Nights Inspire Love Always


T.H.A.I.L.A.N.D.

Totally Happy, Always In Love And Never Dull

No comments:

Post a Comment